About Credit America
Stay ahead of cash flow management with Credit America.
If you or your staff is spending too much time or effort trying to manage and collect receivables, then it’s time to work with Credit America. Put our trained staff and proven letter series recovery systems to work for you before investing more time or hiring more staff to trim your accounts receivables.
If less than 70% of your accounts are current; or if your DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) exceeds 40 days; and/or you have high balances that are 60- to 90-days past due, we can help.
Let us help you with a modern approach to the age-old problem of credit management for $13.50 per 100 accounts purchased.
- Trust our skilled team to professionally manage your past-due accounts receiveables early in your revenue cycle.
- Our collection team is well versed in all current debt resolution laws such as Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, (FDCPA) Uniform Commercial Code, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, (HIPPA) Fair Credit Reporting Act, (FCRA) and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
- Receive payments directly from your customer or patient.
- With a stronger bottom line, you can focus more on what you do best -- your core business operations.
- Recover more on past-due accounts, notes, and contracts without comprising future business.
- Volume pricing discounts apply.